Disneyland Pillow Pets

For whatever reason–I’m assuming the sheer popularity of Pillow Pets–I get a lot of search hits on Disney Pillow Pets.

Now for those of you not in the know, a Pillow Pet is a stuffed animal/pillow hybrid. Lay it flat and it’s a pillow with a stuffed animal head, but then fold it in half and fasten the velcro and it’s a regular stuffed animal.

Theo has one. A doggie. It actually came from his great-grandmother (Kevin’s grandmother), who saw an advertisement for Pillow Pets on tv and then ran out and got one for Theo. I mean seriously people, how ADORABLE is that??? Here’s one-day-old Theo with Great-Grandma:

Christmas Day, 2008

Right?????

Anyway, so there are some Disney Pillow Pets at Disneyland. They’re located in Adventureland right across from the Jungle Cruise.

In a jumble

Usually they’re more neatly stacked than that.

Anyway, the only Disney Pillow Pets I’ve seen are Pluto, Eeyore, and Tigger. I’m not sure why other characters aren’t represented, but these are the only ones I could find anywhere in the park.

And in case you’re wondering, these cute little guys will cost you…

$24.95

They are actually quite cute, so if you’re looking for a Disney Pillow Pet…well, I’m not sure what to tell you because I’ve never seen them offered outside of the park. Though I’ve never looked. But if you want one and you know someone in or near the park, they CAN be yours!!!

14 responses to “Disneyland Pillow Pets

1. J February 3, 2012 at 1:16 am

Also available are Simba, Stitch, Dumbo and Mickey Mouse! Although the Mickey Mouse ones are creepy looking, which is why they didn’t exist for until very recently. In addition to the store in Adventureland/Fronteirland, you can get Disney pillow pals at the Emporium (I may or may not work here….) on Main Street, World of Disney in Downtown Disney, and I think Pooh Corner. Maybe. Love your blog!

2. Kristy February 3, 2012 at 5:46 am

If they’re full sized Pillow Pets, that’s not a bad price, actually! Cheaper than the branded MLB and NFL ones anyway.

3. Jill February 3, 2012 at 7:13 am

The Disney ones are softer than the ‘real’ ones. It was worth the extra $$. We bought them using our 20% off coupon from renewing our APs, so it wasn’t even that much more.

4. Amber February 3, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I’ve seen Pooh and Minnie Mouse pillow pets at local stores in Nevada. They were $19.99, which seems to be the going price. I think only $5 more is fairly reasonable, especially if they are actually nicer than others as the previous poster said.

5. kayleighmk April 29, 2012 at 12:52 pm

So exciting! I see Pillow Pet kiosks at the mall all the time, and I want one so bad! Only problem is getting one in my suitcase and back home!

6. Melinda June 17, 2012 at 7:00 am

I just come back from america and my husband wouldn’t let me bring the pillow pets back what colour pillow pet is minnie mouse at disneyland ???? please write me back as my mum is hong kong and going to disneyland melmuir@optusnet.com.au

7. Manuela July 3, 2014 at 9:57 am

This content is very informative but it took me a long
    time to find it in google. I found it on 18 spot, you should focus on quality backlinks building,
    it will help you to rank to google top 10. And i know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo
    tips

8. Mark Smith February 26, 2015 at 6:36 pm

I was just seeking this info for some time. After one hour of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. Thanks for the great info.

9. Hannah August 4, 2015 at 4:19 pm