December 6, 2011
Posted by on
How well do you know your park? Here are a few pics I captured of things I thought were particularly interesting at night. Can you name them? At the bottom will be the answers in Spoilervision (highlight the text with your cursor and it will show up). Please feel free to leave a comment saying how many you got right! But don’t include the answers–they’re already included ;).
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- The former loading dock of the Motor Boat Cruise, Fantasyland
- New Orleans Square (specifically above the Cristal d’Orleans shop)
- Matterhorn Mountain
- Tarzan’s Treehouse
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Above the Village Haus restaurant, Fantasyland
- Big Thunder Ranch, Frontierland
- The entrance to Club 33 (this is a tour group)
- Walt’s apartment above the fire station!